Investing in the harvest
At each of our Sunday Services we pass around a bag for our regulars to contribute. However many of our regulars give electronically. Our banking details are:
Parish bank account name: Dural Anglican Parish
BSB: 032 376
Account No: 349215
In the description field please include either the congregation you are associated with or the reason for giving e.g. “EPiC”, “XX funeral”, etc.
For any assistance in giving your regular offertory via the internet, please contact our Treasurer, Mark Sutherland-Harris .
Contact Mark also if you would like to arrange a bequest in your will to our parish.
Read more about Giving at Dural Church and how we use this money
The generous donations of our members is our primary sourse of income (over 96% of our income in 2015).
The money given each week is used for five purposes:
- pay our staff (around 50% of expenses in 2015);
- running costs of the church and our various activites and events (10%);
- as part of our support of missionaries and other church workers, and to help those that we know in our area in need (10%);
- to maintain our buildings and premises (14%);
- payments to the Sydney Anglican Church, to support organistations such as Moore Theological College, Anglican Aid, and more (10%).